I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

War of the Worlds... Seen a second time.

Went with the Keypunch Monkey, and I felt like a Goddamn moron after the movie... The Monkey himself pointed out that a cammcorder is working after the power, cell phones and cars have all been deactivated by the EMP? I admit I was, as a CGI geek, not looking at the fucking camcorder... there was a Tripod that had my attention. I will also admit to being less than an expert about automobiles, no idiot, just smarter than the average bear. I asked what a solenoid was, since I was beffudeled that it wasn't ruined by the EMP before it was installed. Afterwards we marvelled at the aliens having forgotten to pack their anti-biotics, and wondered why, if they had time to bury these magnificent tripods a million years ago... why they didn't just take the Earth then.

Oh, MASTADON. The Mighty MASDADON.

No comments: