I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

More Movies watched recently

DVR and Satellite are feeding my movie appitite... I want more!!! The most recent bunch...
Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid: This movie ROCKED. It really did. I liked it. Great crap, who dies next style of movie fluff fun!
Metro : Action Blockbuster from Bizzaro world, like the movie posters in Last Action Hero.
The Wild Bunch: Needed to see again. So much blood.
EuroTrip: Sh-sh-shee-ee was Harriet the Spy. I really liked this movie. I almost hate this genre, but this one worked for me.
The Hound of the Baskervilles: Cushing, Lee... Holmes needs more cinema love.
Cold Mountain: Trust nobody over 10 who says this mess is good. It's not awful, but it is a mess. My wife gave up after 2 hours... and there was still 40 minutes left.
Rushmore: Good movie, but the main character is a brat who needed to be put in his place.
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle: Great.
Clockwatchers: Make Office Space (2 years earlier), No slapstick, emasculated, and depressingly real. Watch with a chaser of Office Space or Clerks so you don't go to bed depressed about how much shit jobs suck.
Zatoichi chikemuri kaido : Ok.
Hostage (DVD) : A Good movie, with a couple points that are so damn awful, it must be buried with those copies of the E.T. Atari game in the desert.
Kalifornia: MUST Duchovny ALWAYS narrate? Must he? It wasn't a cliche then, it is now.
Jackie Brown : I put it off, and wish it had remained a mystery to me. It's just not Tarintino. Any other name, and it's a good movie. Mel Brooks took his name (as producer) off the Elephant Man for a reason.
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy :
Hitchcock: Shadow of a Genius : Bland.
Reservoir Dogs : Gave it another chance. Then = didn't care for. Now = Love.
The Corporation (DVD) : .... Must see pile of propagandist B.S. Pisses me off. Piss poor argument, lots of anti global fuckheads, and left wing nutball arguments. Then, I did rent it from Blockbuster. I first noticed the movie from their trailer on Apple.com Every author in it sells their stuff on Amazon.com... and I'm sick of Michael Moore saying YOU can't be a poor/ middle-class white guy and BECOME a rich white guy. I guess they closed the station after his train left. He's getting rich telling people that line of shit. The hypocrisy of those facts was biting my ass the whole time.
The Girl Next Door: Not bad.
Mondo Plympton : I love this man.
Bush's Brain : Sloppy and unbalanced. I'm a fool to hope for good investigative journalism instead of biased hype. The worst part was that I agree with the filmmakers on their subject, but making a documentary is going to be worthless if you're preaching to the choir.

No comments: