I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

So long ago.

I was just getting something out of the fridge when I noticed that the side of my wife's minced garlic said Spice World. It reminded me of the movie of the same title featuring the Spice Girls, and allowed me to think back to all of the knock-off groups.
My favorites were Garlic Garage, Sage Wisdom, and Cummin Us. But I was never fond of Curry Fury or the solo artist Paprika Smear.

1 comment:

Rob Gamache said...

You must have put a lot of though into that one didn't you. It is actually kinda of sicking epescially the last one.

Keypunch Master