I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Romacop, Roboprof, Doctocop?

Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?!?

This world is becoming more and more... DIFFERENT.

Gilligan died. Ok, everyone does, it's sad but that's not the biggest shocker... THIS is.

Go read Robocop in ROME! And trust me, it's actually more interesting than a fourth scoop of the Octagonal Corporate Plackard

I must admit, seeing him go from actor to proffessor... damn, he IS Buckaroo Banzai, and now, one of the people I most admire.

No comments: