I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Friend Launches his website!!!


I've known this man since the Reagan administration. He just turned 30, but I didn't say happy birthday since I honestly don't know how cool he is with being 30. I'm four days away myself and wanting to punch myself in the head and cry myself stupid. Here he is at Jellyrolls, on stage, singing something.

He just launched his own official site promoting his new album.

Here's a review of a previous album. This is why I tell him I don't miss him. He's off making the rest of us south county schmucks feel inferior, and justly so. Well, I love ya man, and love watching you live your dream. Oh, happy birthday. I'm going to go cry now.

No comments: