I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Aeghty Aeght Joins the Blogasphere!!!!

His photo is on it too. It's a Yahoo 360 blog, and they seem to want to tell you to get one too every time you click on anything. I hope that kinda calms down. Actually after seeing his, I'm thinking about setting one up too. The "BLOG" page is one, but the "TOP" page is really more of a uber personal profile page.

The big thing about this would be that "360" is the new "2000". Soon everything will be "360". Next, I bet it'll be some car, like the "new Subaru 360". I'd buy that for a dollar!

Aeghty Aeght's Blog

No comments: