I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hump hump day with this one...

Here's a roadside attraction on the info highway... Aint No Way to Go It's kinda like the Darwin awards. I recommend "A Picture Perfect Drop." I found this cause it's the anniversary of Isadora Duncan's death in 1927. She like loose clothing and big scarves... you can read how she bit it too. BTW, to you first responders of Paris in 1927... If they heard her screams as she was dragged, she didn't die instantly.

No comments: