I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Peeved!!!! "Touch base"

Anytime... ANY TIME someone on the phone says "I just wanted to touch base with you." I get pissed. Only assholes say this, assholes and complete bitches... those phonies who you wish would fall off the surface of the planet and hurtle into the sun as scorched pain ridden corpses. Anyone who says that... hates you. If you don't want to be an asshole, quit using that phrase, quit being so freaking phony! Thank you assholes for spreading the culture of hate in our lovely society.

1 comment:

Rob Gamache said...

Did you have a Debbie Baker Flashback?