I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Get a Galactica Picture Fix!!!

SuperiorPics Celebrity Forums: Battlestar Galactica Season 2 promos

Ya know. If the Cylons had built JUST women, and built enough for every man in the colonies... they'd have surrendered, gladly. Okay, I might of... you would too.

Oh, while on Galactica, mega props to Michael Hogan (Col. Saul Tigh) for playing the worst scum I think I've ever seen on TV. Damn near in anything. Mr. Hogan, I felt hate watching you these past few weeks. Worse hate than watching politicians trash real world things you really care about. There was some powerful acting mojo. If it wasn't award worthy, then it's proof awards are bullshit. Oh, Kate Vernon (Tigh's wife) gets a little credit too. They have achieved negative chemistry. When they're in a room together, you want to pry them apart with a sharp and rusty crowbar before you puke. Pure cumbustable evil when combined, yet it's never over the top or cheesy like so many attempts at that type of character dynamic.

No comments: