I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Diddy must have the best agent in the world.

I remember a number of years ago reading a story about David Hasselhoff having this big concert, live on pay per view, and walking backstage during a break, and saw a white Bronco going down the Santa Monica freeway. That has to be the worst timing ever.
Last night, and even in this morning's USA Today, the fact that P. Diddy dropped his P was all over the place. Owner-operator truckers are making less right now than the kid you gave me my McBiscut and Diddy can get that type of press, while there is a war on... I am in awe of his press agent. Awe. He's changed his name more than Constantinople times any city in Russia plus the Balkans. What ever field you are in, get his agent!
Confession: I am so un-hip, a few years ago I thought he was actually a number of people with similar names. Of course, as a kid in the '80's who damn near couldn't name more than three or four bands, I thought u2 was actually a bunch of bands too...

No comments: