I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Monday, August 15, 2005

My NEW Blog...

No, this one isn't going away, but there's another topic I feel strongly about. You do too. I may not even know you, but I know you do too.

It's a boring little blog.

I don't even call it a "blog", blog being short for weB LOG. So, I call it a Slog.

I hope you start one too.

Please give it a look... http://63129slog.blogspot.com/

If you blog, start one for your own Zip-code.

I update it whenever I see the price change up the street...

I wish I had started it sooner, then I would be able to look back, and more easily remind myself that exactly 360 days ago, basic unleaded was $1.10 cheaper a gallon. For every tank of gas, that's one less DVD...

No comments: