I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Web site request: The 2nd Street Tunnel ... Never Mind...

Is there a website out there, or someone intrepid enough to make one, that covers that LA resident movie star of so many countless films; the 2nd Street Tunnel? It feel like this thing has been in everything. We see it in The Annihilators (1985), Another Midnight Run (1994), The Big Sleep (1946), Blade Runner (1982), Con Air (1997), Demolition Man (1993), Heartbreakers (1984), Independence Day (1996), Jack's Back (1988), Money Talks (1997), One Dark Night (1983), Sneakers (1992), The Terminator (1984), and Young Doctors in Love (1982) according to IMDB (plus a bunch of Television that I didn't include) but I would swear that it's also in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Back to the Future 2...

CORRECTION: After just a few more moments of browsing the IMDB, an amazing site 8), I discover that the Griffith Park Tunnel was used for the two Zemeckis movies I mentioned. I've been using that site for years, and every so often, I learn to love it even more. Now if there were one for Comics and movies... of if the IMDB would just become the IEDB... Internet Entertainment DataBase... That would be a perfect world.

(Since I wished for 24 hour McDonalds and got it, why not shoot high! ;) )

No comments: