I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Friday, February 11, 2005

Obligitory lame first blog entry...

Okay, blogging feels lame and faddish. I've flirted with the notion of doing this before, as to what would even motivate such a public diary for one who has never kept any sort of journal, or even sketchbook for that matter... this is purely experimental. Do people really read these things? If so... [after this point, I typed a lot of nonsense.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have read you! i am also in st. louis. perhaps i am some geekiness goddess. perhaps not. and it is good to curmudgoenry still lives.