I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Monday, February 14, 2005

New Reese's penut butter cup... Fudge! or ? or ...

I LOVE Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They are my absolute favorite "candy bar", and I'm not to big on any other candy bar. After years though of normal RPBC, I was initially excited for the variant editions... White Chocolate; a home run, smooth and delightful, though it just doesn't jump into your hand when you hav a craving, it's a treat requiring more conscious thought. But, I'm posting since I just tried RPBC:Fudge. I'm going to keep this beating quick. Many people love and or enjoy the peanut butter cups sold in candy stores, the type we buy Valentine's chocolates from. I don't. I find them boring compared to RPBC. Reeses Fudge, taste's like these more expensive but bland imitators. Tastes really good, and nothing like the brand. They should have put the creamy peanut butter in the fudge chocolate.

No comments: