I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Monday, October 17, 2005

X-Men 3 Teaser...

If you go to the movie's official site, and skip the flash into, YOU MISS the teaser. But, since we've all been worried, it looks like the people who made that Fifth Element teaser back in the day found work again. I love logo teasers... they make new crayons look like sharp objects. So, I'd link to the site, but why? I'd say go, but you'd waste your time. Is this a pointless blog entry... I'd say it fits Monday nicely.

I will say this... we introduced Keypunch Monkey to Magic: The Gathering... watch his blog evolve in a Magic blog... :)

No comments: