I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Boooooooooooooredddddddddd

I'm BOOOOooooooooRrrred! Need to shake things up..... I have this much (pictured here actual size) ambition to fold my laundry... Oh, I'm sorry, couldn't see it could you, it was much smaller than any single pixel on your monitor.

Oh, Nap, I finally now know why an old friend and this guy I worked with back in 97 couldn't SHUT UP about DS9. I just got to the season 5 ender (Call to Arms.) That was almost as good of a finale as Galactica's. Of GALACTICA WARNING. DO NOT READ ANYTHING ON SC-FI.com. Nap, Avoid all Galactica articles on Sci-fi wire... they contain many SPOILERS without warnings.

Anyway... while I'm doing Shout-outs... I'm having Aeghty Aeght envy. He's been posting loads of colored versions of his old sketches and now that new Cheetara pic... ya...

So... Aeghty Aeght I challenge you to a race (or a series of races)... No, cheating on quality, and stick figures don't count. Not a pissing contest of "Whose is better?" But a race. Who post sooner. You draw faster than I do. I can run rings around you in photoshop. You complete and post more pieces than I do. You have the advantage, do you accept the challenge?

No comments: