I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Friday, October 21, 2005

It's the END OF THE Week...

One of these days, I'm gonna get myself a sign that say the END IS NEAR, and walk around like that for a whole Thursday with it. Then, on Friday, I'm gonna Have my sign say the END OF THE WEEK IS UPON US... We've all heard of "End of the world nonsense" So, End of the week nonsense might make a good feature.... and I can't think of a better way to start of such a thing...

http://www.google-kai.com/

It's not a joke either. Have a good weekend.

No comments: