I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Movies: Underdog, Knocked Up and The Man From Earth!!!



I squeezed in 3 tonight... and don't really want to say a damn thing about them, which is a shame, since I keep this for myself, and my initial reactions to look back on, like my daughter's scrapbook's things, this is my movie watching scrapbook...
Underdog, the kids loved it, they'll deny it one day. It's that good, they'll deny how bad it really is. My wife HATED Knocked Up... So much so that I almost wanted to defend it... but, I DON'T CARE, UNDERDOG, KNOCKED UP.... So What...
Last night, I saw Stardust... and tonight The Man From Earth... These types of films are bad for me, they make me crave the next hit, DAMN, I want another fix of discovery, a fix of goodness unseen, I could watch a dozen movies. City of God did this, I went on a two month DVR bender of every movie I could fit on the thing. But I need to get things done and to work. Podcasts may be replaced, I should just sit the portable at my desk while I work.... Oh Man, two movie highs in two nights! Happiness! I wish the wife had watched Man From Earth with me, I'll have to BUY IT... and you should to.

No comments: