I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Movie: AVPR

WOW!!!! What a debut for essentially a creative team that I'd never heard of! Thank you Thank you! Please, PLEASE make the next one as kick ass if not Ass-kickier! Oh, My son is looking forward to the next like 7 AVP movies. You guys now have a generation thinking this is better than James Cameron! It's not. Bless your heart for trying, and for making the best Alien film since Aliens, and the best Predator one since the original.

***Please mention in the DVD commentary if Lt. Woods was a Battletech reference!!!!!!***

Damn, this was FUN. More, I say MORE movies should be like this!

I Sooooooooooooooooooooo hope now that National Treasure and I am Legend are as fun!

Shit, I read what I typed above and I sound like a 10 year old girl in 1990... gross me out.

No comments: