I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Best / worst movies of the year noms so far....

Lessee, movies I've seen this year, from this year....

Pathfinder (Damn phat!!!)
Epic Movie (dumb)
TMNT (cool)
Beowulf (Not great... BUT Very good)
Bridge to Terabithia (We have other names for this thing, whose name does not deserve to be spoken)
Ghost Rider (Best Ghost Rider Movie EVER!)
Blades of Glory (Ugh, but I LOVE the North Korean Video)
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Likey, me likey...)
Live Free or Die Hard (Meh....)
Ratatouille (The movie whose name will not be spoken snds you it's regards, from Hell you piece of Rat shit!)
300 (THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Spider-Man 3 (THIS IS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!)
Shrek the Third (replace hi with u)
Transformers (Just PRIME)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Ran out of steam a movie short of a trilogy... you FUCKS, could have given us ANYTHING for the underworld, and we got SAND!!!, could have done that on no budget in the 60's for TV! I paid 60 buck to take the family to this turd, and you give me SAND, SCREW YOU!)
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Worst Potter movie yet, and still a solid for the year...)
Golden Compass (Wonderful)
Simpsons (Funny, very funny, A year from now I'll forget everything in it!)
Stardust (I'm almost romantically in love with this movie, and I can say that the week I got BLADE RUNNER on DVD... Pinch me... Is it more loveable than Blade Runner.... Not a fair question....)
Underdog (Ugh!)
Knocked Up (Matt and I shall ARGUE)
The Man From Earth (Make room in the pantheon boys, this one's comin up!)
The Astronaut Farmer (Good, but probably not a contender)
AVPR (Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! That GOOD Movie!!!!)

Should We be on the list?
Invincible Iron Man (AWESOME)
Doctor Strange (Just as great as Iron Man)
Superman Doomsday (A DAMN FINE SUPERMAN Flick)
Blade Runner : Final Cut (Most years you were re-released, you deserved a best picture oscar... you're one of the finest pieces of anything ever shot on file, and when I was 7 years old TOLD me I loved brunettes, large rooms, slanted buildings flying cars, detectives in trenchcoats, and SO MUCH more... Blade Runner you gave me Cyberpunk and Anime, notably Akira... I love you so too...)


Hope to see before the end of the year;
I am Legend (16 YEARS of waiting!!!!!)
National Treasure 2

No comments: