I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Huckabee Hates stars of I Heart Huckabees?

I haven't seen the movie I Heart Huckabees, but, apparently Gov. Mike Huckabee hates it. Not only that, he said it was the worst movie ever made, and he hated the cast, or said they should never work again... So I guess he hates...

Jason Schwartzman. (Jason Schwartzman was in Marie Antoinette (2006) with Rip Torn
Rip Torn was in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004) with Chuck Norris)

Isabelle Huppert. (Isabelle Huppert was in Heaven's Gate (1980) with Kai Wulff
Kai Wulff was in Top Dog (1995) with Chuck Norris)

Dustin Hoffman. (Dustin Hoffman was in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (2007) with Jason Bateman Jason Bateman was in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004) with Chuck Norris)

Lily Tomlin. (Lily Tomlin was in Krippendorf's Tribe (1998) with Stephen Root (I)
Stephen Root (I) was in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004) with Chuck Norris)

Jude Law. (Jude Law was in Cold Mountain (2003) with John Bridson (II)
John Bridson (II) was in Top Dog (1995) with Chuck Norris)

Mark Wahlberg. (Mark Wahlberg (I) was in Shooter (2007) with Alan C. Peterson
Alan C. Peterson was in Hitman, The (1991) with Chuck Norris)

Naomi Watts. (Naomi Watts was in Ring Two, The (2005) with Gary Cole (I)
Gary Cole (I) was in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004) with Chuck Norris)

Angela Grillo. (Angela Grillo was in Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004) with Ben Stiller, Ben Stiller was in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004) with Chuck Norris)

Oh, last name.... Ger Duany was in I Heart Huckabees (2004) with Bob Gunton
Bob Gunton was in Missing Pieces (1991) with Bernie Kopell
Bernie Kopell was in Cutter, The (2005) with Chuck Norris...

So this movie is basically as close to Chuck Norris as you are, way to go! You come off being everyones friend, but everyone in this movie has worked with people who have worked with Chuck Norris, that means they're like the people who work for YOU! So, by hating people who made I Heart Huckabee's... and thereby, BETRAYING your precious Chuck Norris :( You've implied you HATE people who work with people who worked with Chuck Norris... Your own staff. Shame on you, for shaming Chuck.

You're lucky, Lucky Chuck Norris doesn't cry Gov Huckabee, cause that might have done it...

No comments: