I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Movies: Meet the Robinsons and Next


Really not much to say here, no reason, just not woth the time to ramble on. Meet the Robinsons' I'll be buying you... by the way, you were WAY better than that damn rat movie. Next, Critics were a little hard on you, we sorta enjoyed you, but DAMN, maybe, MAYBE that was because the DVD menu screamed, I say SCREAMED "THIS MOVIE WILL SUCK, EJECT IT, BREAK THE DISC!!!" Come on, Transfomers had one of the most beautiful menu screens EVER. This, people make Home video DVD's for grandparents with more compelling menu's... Christ! When I saw the menu, I apologized for having rented a turd, I'm not kidding. But, this movie wasn't bad, not a big thinking movie... special features to PUKE ON... The promotional behind the scenes talking about how great everyone is... They SUCK, leave them off. That goes for all movies, even the turds... speaking of shit and Next... There's an FX shot at the end, that will be laughed at by CG teachers at community classes all across the country. They even say in the featurette that it was last minute... and did not look anywhere close to the rest of the movie, hell, the guys who did the shot, probably wished it had been cut... and we'd know if they had if the movie had any good features. Oh well.

No comments: