Oh, I did see a good movie!
Hello... I just may love you. A cornflower blue tie from Fight Club, CHECK, Red Stapler ala OfficeSpace, Check! Gun-fu mixing it up with a chosen one constituting a remake of The Matrix, You it's there. Add a bit of Star Wars and it's like a Best movies of 1999 Mix Tape. Well, okay the pinch of Star Wars isn't of the 1999 vintage, it may be of an earlier vintage.
You... You may prompt a best of the Year so far list...
Where did you rank?
Well, I did a spreadsheet comparing each movie to every other movie I've seen this year, and Currently....
Wanted comes in fourth place.
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Iron Man
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army
- Quantum of Solace
- Kung Fu Panda
- The Incredible Hulk
- Journey to the Center of the Earth
- The Spiderwick Chronicles
- Get Smart
- TIE: Speed Racer / Dark Knight
- TIE Speed Racer / The Dark Knight
- The Forbidden Kingdom
- Tropic Thunder
- 10,000 B.C.
- The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
- The Love Guru
- Meet the Spartans
- The Happening (This movie is guaranteed to be at the bottom, no matter how many movie I see... Ever. Battlefield Earth has company in movie Hell.)