I'm making the most definitive list of favorite movies ever.

For every year, I'm listing every movie I've seen and compare them all to each other asking one question; Which movie do I like more. Movies that score in the 80th percentile or higher, advance to the next round: Favorite of the Decade. After each Decade is done, an All Time list will be formed.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Movie : Spider-Man 3

Hey, the lenticular print of this poster is great. nice depth, good clarity, the size makes it a striking wall piece... I'd buy it... maybe... I really like the poster, and Spiderman, and I'm in the hater camp of this movie.
That's such a stupid and strong word to throw onto a fucking movie. How could I "hate" this movie, if a movie is actually hateable, you're probably of the good fool sense to avoid seeing it in the first place.
Was this a waste of a third part to a perftly entertaining series? Well, I'm a "Hater" of this movie, my feelings are basiclly off the shelf agreement with almost anyone else who loves comic book movies and


Update: 11-26-07 I hated this trash so much I never posted my thoughts.

No comments: